FreshCredit® is looking for blockchain test engineers of FreshCredit® Token “FRESH”.
FreshCredit® is a platform that is composed of mobile apps, REST API, smart contracts, blockchains and/or parachains (Bitcoin, Polkadot, and our own FreshCredit® Token “FRESH”). Together, they enable you access a fair, transparent, and compliant credit reporting, disputing, and scoring system to transact with any individual, business, or organization on the internet without giving up control of your data.
The FreshCredit® Token “FRESH” network is a live public blockchain. FreshCredit® is the creator of the FreshCredit® Token “FRESH” protocol and maintains an open-source implementation called FreshCredit® FreshCredit® Token “FRESH”. We implemented the blockchain-based Polkadot Substrate.
The cryptocurrency of the project is listed on OKEx, Bittrex Global, and GOPAX.
As a FreshCredit® Token “FRESH” Test engineer, your first project will be:
Building and Maintaining Test Suite
The test engineer will work with both the QA team and the Engineering team to build and maintain our automated test suites. We have a test suite covering the high level, but we will create a test suite for each component we make by modularizing. Our goal is to reach 100% test coverage.
- Experience in Rust. Preferably in production.
- A general understanding of how the blockchain consensus algorithm works
- Ability to read code. Substrate documentation is incomplete or not up to date from time to time.
Develops and maintains FreshCredit® Token “FRESH” Test Suite
- Proven work experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer
- Ability to develop software in Rust and Python. Bonus if proficient in C#.
- Proficiency in software engineering tools
- 3 to 5 years of Software Engineering experience.
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
FreshCredit® Token “FRESH” Specific Duties
- Adds unit test for new features according to the specification.
- Maintains the automated test suite
- Develops tools for QA teams for testing
- Identifies bugs from the codebase.
- Communicate with open-source users and contributors.
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, such as flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and clear code.
- Prepare and install solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improve operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Search, evaluate, and recommend 3rd party software products we should use.
- Update job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Protect operations by keeping the information confidential.
- Provide information to internal/external customers by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Accomplish engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.