FreshCredit® is looking for frontend engineers to build a borderless financial technology platform providing credit scoring services for consumers and businesses, not a bank, powered by parachains.
FreshCredit® is a platform composed of web and mobile apps, an API, blockchains and/or parachains (Bitcoin, Polkadot, and our own FreshCredit® Token “FRESH”). Together, they enable you access a fair, transparent, and compliant credit reporting, disputing, and scoring system to transact with any individual, business, or organization on the internet without giving up control of your data.
Frontend engineers at FreshCredit® work with Product Owners, and Technical Project Managers in implementing Web and Mobile User Interfaces with React, for our end user Borrowers and Investors.
- Proven work experience as a Software Engineer
- Proficiency and work experience in React, Redux, Mobx, or other networking and state management libraries
- Proficiency in npm, babel, and other frontend build tools
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- Basic understanding of HTML, CSS, and JSX.
FreshCredit® Specific Duties
- Add new features to our Web and Mobile Interfaces according to the vision of FreshCredit®.
- Identify and fix bugs from the codebase.
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating and analyzing problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, such as flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and exact code.
- Prepare and install solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improve operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Search, evaluate, and recommend 3rd party software products we should use.
- Update job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Protect operations by keeping the information confidential.
- Provide information to internal/external customers by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Accomplish engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.