FreshCredit® is looking for Technical Project Managers to build a borderless financial technology platform providing credit scoring services for consumers and businesses, not a bank, powered by parachains.
FreshCredit® is a platform composed of mobile app, API, blockchains and/or parachains (Bitcoin, Polkadot, and our own FreshCredit® Token “FRESH”). Together, they enable you access a fair, transparent, and compliant credit reporting, disputing, and scoring system to transact with any individual, business, or organization on the internet without giving up control of your data.
Technical Project Managers at FreshCredit® ensure that User Stories move smoothly through our Kanban flow from start to finish, by carefully reviewing scope and acceptance criteria, and working across two or more technical teams to discover hidden contingencies. Important and unique to FreshCredit®, you will be responsible for ensuring smooth releases of products with a very deep technology stack, from Frontend mobile experiences to complex APIs that reference blockchain transactions, and execute smart contracts.
- 5+ years of Experience in Product / Project Management
- Prior experience in Software Engineering – at least 3 years, with familiarity of Computer Science Principals, APIs, and ability to comprehend code
- Proficiency in Jira and Confluence
- Ability to work across several teams of Engineers, each with different technology stacks, and identify contingencies
- Prior experience in drafting User Stories, Acceptance Criteria, and User Stories
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science preferable
Technical Project Manager Specific Duties
- Assist Product Owners with User Story refinement
- Investigate Technical requirements, contingencies, and potential complications of User Stories
- Assist Product Owners in breaking down User Stories into individual Tasks, and identifying specific technical implementations
- Estimating Effort of Tasks with the Engineering team, and assigning points to User Stories
- Identify, Document, and implement new ways of scoping User Stories at FreshCredit® to better predict required effort for new features
- Interface with UX and directly with Partners and Clients of FreshCredit® to clarify and identify requirements
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, such as flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and exact code.
- Improve operations by recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Search, evaluate, and recommend 3rd party software products we should use.
- Update job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Protect operations by keeping the information confidential.
- Provide information to internal/external customers by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Accomplish engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.