FreshCredit® is looking for backend engineers to build a borderless financial technology platform providing credit scoring services for consumers and businesses, not a bank, powered by parachains.
FreshCredit® is a platform composed of mobile app, API, blockchains and/or parachains (Bitcoin, Polkadot, and our own FreshCredit® Token “FRESH”). Together, they enable you access a fair, transparent, and compliant credit reporting, disputing, and scoring system to transact with any individual, business, or organization on the internet without giving up control of your data.
Develops and maintains backend of FreshCredit®
- Proven work experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer
- Ability to develop software in C# (ASP.NET Core)
- Proficiency in software engineering tools
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
FreshCredit® Specific Duties
- Add new features according to the vision of FreshCredit®.
- Identify and fix bugs from the codebase.
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating and analyzing problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, such as flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and exact code.
- Prepare and install solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improve operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Search, evaluate, and recommend 3rd party software products we should use.
- Update job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Protect operations by keeping the information confidential.
- Provide information to internal/external customers by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Accomplish engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.