FreshCredit® is looking for a Lead QA Engineer versed in C# .NET to build a borderless financial technology platform providing credit scoring services for consumers and businesses, not a bank, powered by parachains.
FreshCredit® is a platform composed of mobile app, API, blockchains and/or parachains (Bitcoin, Polkadot, and our own FreshCredit® Token “FRESH”). Together, they enable you access a fair, transparent, and compliant credit reporting, disputing, and scoring system to transact with any individual, business, or organization on the internet without giving up control of your data.
FreshCredit® Lead QA Engineers are involved deeply in the product development lifecycle are are Subject Matter Experts on their Product. When features are added or modified, they write automated unit tests and manually test against specification and ensure Quality.
- Proven work experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer
- Experience building of RESTful APIs and HTTP
- Competency in C# (ASP.NET Core)
- Experience in RestSharp, JSON Serialization
- Experience writing tests in NUnit
- Proficiency in software engineering tools
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
FreshCredit® Specific Duties
- Write NUnit tests against Specifications of an API.
- Review C# / RestSharp API services, and their clients.
- Manually test new features against Specification.
- Work closely with Engineers to investigate bugs and develop fixes.
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating and analyzing problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, such as flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and exact code.
- Prepare and install solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improve operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Search, evaluate, and recommend 3rd party software products we should use.
- Update job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Protect operations by keeping the information confidential.
- Provide information to internal/external customers by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Accomplish engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.