FreshCredit® is building a borderless financial technology platform providing credit scoring services for consumers and businesses, not a bank, to live better together.
Our platform comprises mobile apps, REST API, smart contracts, blockchains and/or parachains (Bitcoin, Polkadot, and our FreshCredit® Token “FRESH”). Together, they enable you access a fair, transparent, and compliant credit reporting, disputing, and scoring system to transact with any individual, business, or organization on the internet without giving up control of your data.
As we are scaling and adding new departments to the organization, we are looking for a professional who can oversee all aspects of human resource practices and processes.
We have employees distributed all over the world and need someone to lead talent management including job design, recruitment, on/off-boarding, and employee relations.
- Build recruiting plans that will diversify our talent pool and attract top talents for specific organizational needs.
- Manage talent data and HR metrics to deliver systemic improvement in HR agenda
- Continue to improve the pay plan and benefit program.
- Nurture a positive working environment and culture for the company.
- Develop strategy for performance appraisal system and training programs.
- Own HR related legal compliance.
- Drive people related activities across teams and build in-depth relationships.
- HR professional with 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Passionate about global recruiting and building strong teams.
- Able to work flexibly with remote teams.
- Confident in broad knowledge of labor law and HR best practices.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.